- The National MS Society is a nonprofit organization for advancement of research in Multiple Sclerosis
- The Sumaira Foundation for NMO is a non-profit organization supporting patients with NMO
- The Guthy Jackson Foundation is a non-profit organization supporting research in NMO
- EAT MS is a nonprofit organization that was created to be a reliable food supplier for every Multiple Sclerosis patient and MS caregiver.
- We Are ILL is a nonprofit patient advocacy organization with a mission to redefine what sick looks like for Black women living with multiple sclerosis (MS)
- The Adaptive Sports and Fitness Program helps maximize participation for individuals with disabilities in recreational & competitive sports. Learn more at MedStarHealth.org